Arc Team sign up
Arc team sign up
What is an ARC?
An ‘ARC’ is an advance review copy of an unpublished version of a book (e-file) that is sent to specific readers for review.
Our ARCs have been copyedited at the point they are issued but are still undergoing quality checks for determined typos and formatting issues.
Reviews help us to sell books and early reviews are crucial to the success of a book launch.
- Honest Reviews: As much as we love five-star reviews, it is your honest opinion we are interested in, be it positive or otherwise. We don’t expect essay length critiques, a sentence or two to share your thoughts are as important.
- Where can I leave reviews? Reviews can be left at Goodreads and on your blog initially, and on Amazon once the book has been published.
- Deadlines: Launch day reviews are crucial, and we ask that written within 30 days of downloading the ARC. Please send a link to your review to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share your review on our social media and/or website.
- Legal notice – FTC Disclosure: Some countries require reviewers to leave a statement disclosing that a free copy has been received in exchange for an honest review.
How it works
To get access to our books you need to create a reader account (free) with Readerlinks
An invitation will be sent each time we have a new book available for download.
Once you have uploaded your review to Goodreads, your blog, and/or Amazon, simply upload the URLs to the Readerlinks ARC book page so we can read them and share via our own Social Media.
- You may unsubscribe at any time
- We do not expect reviewers to review every book and understand that life sometimes gets in the way, however, our mailing list is set-up to remove users who are inactive after six months. If this happens, you are welcome to sign up again.